Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILT BY GIRLS, Speck and Verizon unveil winning Make My Case designs  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 12, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

BUILT BY GIRLS, Speck and Verizon unveil winning Make My Case designs

In celebration of International Day of the Girl.

What you need to know

BUILT BY GIRLS, Speck and Verizon have announced the winning designs in its Make My Case Competition
Dyllen Nellis (Stanford '23) and Shannon Li (University of Michigan '22) were chosen out of a pool of 150+ entries.
The limited-edition Presidio Inked cases are available now for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max starting at $44.99 in Verizon stores and on vzw.com.
BUILT BY GIRLS, Speck and Verizon have today unveiled the winning designs in its first-ever Make My Case competition. The 2 winning designs are now available exclusively from Verizon stores and vzw.com

The Make My Case competition invited creative-minded young women and non-binary students to showcase their artistic and visionary designs for the chance to receive one of two $5K prizes and have their original design printed on a Speck phone case.

Dyllen Nellis (Stanford '23) and Shannon Li (University of Michigan '22) had their design...

Source: BUILT BY GIRLS, Speck and Verizon unveil winning Make My Case designs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: