Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find My: How to use Apple’s new all-in-one app to find friends and devices  (Read 290 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 16, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Find My: How to use Apple’s new all-in-one app to find friends and devices

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Find My Friends was not the first location-sharing app when it was introduced in 2011, but by being a first-party solution, it saw incredibly widespread support. So much so that Apple just went ahead and bundled with with iOS starting with iOS 9. Find My iPhone first launched as a MobileMe service in 2010, and became a free iCloud service in 2011. It has been a critical piece of infrastructure to help people locate their lost gear.</p><p>The ubiquity of these services have made them so popular, so oft-used and reliable, that they have become a mainstay of the Apple ecosystem; a reason to stick with Apple, just like iMessage.</p><p>With iOS 13 and macOS Catalina, Apple has given these location services their biggest overhaul yet. Since the two apps essentially do the same thing, they have been combined into a single app called “Find My” with a new interface. It’s included in iOS 13, iPadOS 13, and macOS Catalina.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3445226/find-my-how-to-use-apples-new-all-in-one-app-to-find-friends-and-devices.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Find My: How to use Apple’s new all-in-one app to find friends and devices
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: