Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Make the best photo book with Motif on Mac and iOS  (Read 248 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 25, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Make the best photo book with Motif on Mac and iOS

You have some great photos that need to be printed out into a book. Motif is a good option to consider, and here's how to use it on both macOS and iOS!

Everyone takes photos, regardless of skill level. I always bust out my iPhone to snap photos of interesting scenes, objects, and people who matter to me, but sometimes I also hire a professional to capture important moments in my life, like my wedding. Regardless, some photos need to be printed just to preserve the memory for a lifetime. That's why photo books exist.

While there are many photo printing services out there, I decided to try out Motif to get some books printed. Motif is actually the service that Apple used to use for their own photo-printing service in Photos on Mac, but now you must use third-party Photo Extensions from the App Store to achieve the same thing.

So how do you use Motif to design your own photo books? It's pretty easy, but we'll show you how to do that today!

How to use Motif on Mac
How to use Motif on...

Source: Make the best photo book with Motif on Mac and iOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: