Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beats Solo Pro review: Noise cancelling makes all the difference  (Read 339 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 01, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

Beats Solo Pro review: Noise cancelling makes all the difference

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I personally don’t prefer on-ear headphones. If it’s portability I’m after, I’ll go for a pair of true wireless earbuds, or if I want the best sound quality for extended listening, I’ll use over-the-ear cans.</p><p>On-ear headphones certainly have their place, though. They tend to be more affordable than their larger over-the-ear counterparts, they’re smaller and easier to stuff in a bag, and often lighter and easier to wear for long periods. The success of the Beats Solo series has made it clear: on-ear headphones have lots of fans.</p><p>With the Beats Solo Pro, Apple’s headphone brand has taken the very successful design of the Beats Solo 3 and tweaked it in some meaningful ways, while also adding a stellar active noice cancellation mode. The result is a fantastic, if pricey, pair of on-ear noise cancelling headphones. They don’t break new ground, but they’re probably the best on-ear wireless headphones for anyone with an iPhone.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3449223/beats-solo-pro-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Beats Solo Pro review: Noise cancelling makes all the difference
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: