Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AirPods Pro first impressions: Off in my own little world  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 02, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

AirPods Pro first impressions: Off in my own little world

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple is at its best when it takes fancy technology and makes it disappear: when features seem to just happen, or "just work"—without consequence and without intervention. You simply use something in the way that it feels like you should, and it does what you think it should do (and does it well).</p><p>This was the magic behind the original AirPods. They weren’t the first true wireless headphones, yet they elevated the platform not by doing more, but by requiring less from us. Easier pairing. Easy battery readout. Easy charging. Smaller and more portable. Turn on and off automatically.</p><p>My first day with the AirPods Pro left me feeling that same “magic” again. I’ve used lots of true wireless earbuds since the AirPods debuted and several good pairs of noise-cancelling headphones. But something about these new AirPods Pro just has that effortless touch.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3449976/airpods-pro-first-impressions-off-in-my-own-little-world.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: AirPods Pro first impressions: Off in my own little world
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: