Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the AirPods Pro hint about Apple’s wearable AR philosophy  (Read 412 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

What the AirPods Pro hint about Apple’s wearable AR philosophy

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I've spent the last week wearing Apple's new AirPods Pro. Not a week straight, I mean, but pretty consistently in all the places where I would usually use one of my other myriad sets of headphones.</p><p>In looking at the AirPods Pro as a product, I think there are important things to be gleaned from the choices Apple made in their design—the kind of design choices that may lend insight into the way Apple is thinking about the wearables market.</p><p>Wearables, of course, was the market that was sharply up in the company's most recent quarterly results, and thus is clearly a place that Apple is likely to be focusing some attention in the future. And with rumors of Apple's AR goggles/glasses starting to coalesce around next year, the AirPods Pro might key us into how Apple is thinking about entering the still nascent (or perhaps non-existent) market for augmented reality headsets.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3452667/what-the-airpods-pro-hint-about-apples-wearable-ar-philosophy.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What the AirPods Pro hint about Apple’s wearable AR philosophy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: