Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you hear me? Awesome noise-canceling earphones for the year  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Can you hear me? Awesome noise-canceling earphones for the year

Noise-canceling earphones continue to evolve with each passing year. Today's devices are oh-so-much better than those released just a few years ago. The Apple AirPods Pro checks all of the important boxes and are our favorite noise-canceling earphones to date. We've included other products that for one reason or another, might be a better choice for you.

Best Overall: Apple AirPods Pro

Apple AirPods have been a popular choice for on-the-go audiophiles since the first version was released late in 2016. The second-generation model, released in early 2019, added a new processor, hands-free "Hey Siri" functionality, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and better connection times. Then came the AirPods Pro, which changed everything.

With a slimmer design, the AirPods Pro offers adaptive EQ, IPX4 water resistance, and interchangeable silicone tips. They also provide crystal clear sound when making and receiving calls. Did I mention just how easy they are to pair to other Apple devices? The Ai...

Source: Can you hear me? Awesome noise-canceling earphones for the year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: