Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16-inch MacBook Pro hands-on: Faster, prettier, and all-around better (especially the keyboard)  (Read 425 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 14, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

16-inch MacBook Pro hands-on: Faster, prettier, and all-around better (especially the keyboard)

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>On Tuesday Apple announced the new 16-inch MacBook Pro, which replaces the 15-inch models in Apple’s laptop lineup—and delivers some welcome updates to boot. I have a loaner unit and have already begun testing, so stay tuned for my final review. In the meantime, check out my first impressions below. The short story? This new 16-inch MacBook Pro—which is available for order on Apple’s website, and will be selling in the Apple store later this week—doesn’t completely rewrite the MacBook story, but it’s definitely better in some key areas.</p><h2>Keyboard changes</h2>
<p>Critics, rejoice: Apple dumped the butterfly-mechanism keyboard that it’s been using in the MacBook Pro since 2016. The new 16-inch MacBook Pro keyboard uses a scissor mechanism, and is based on the keyboard for the iMac and iMac Pro.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3453356/first-look-16-inch-macbook-pro.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 16-inch MacBook Pro hands-on: Faster, prettier, and all-around better (especially the keyboard)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: