Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Bihn's Synik is the last backpack you'll need to buy  (Read 203 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 14, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Tom Bihn's Synik is the last backpack you'll need to buy

When it comes to bags and backpacks, it always seems to be subjective, but from what I've observed, there are usually some favored and preferred brands. Even though I have gone through several different laptop bags and backpacks over the years, I'm always still searching for "the one." I can pretty much work from anywhere, so I need a backpack that's able to keep up with me, not the other way around.

The last backpack that I used was the HEX Patrol Backpack, which I reviewed favorably and thought "hey, this is it, it's great!" But then I got lucky and was sent a Synik 22 from Tom Bihn.

I'll get straight down to it: while I've heard of the Tom Bihn brand from other big name tech bloggers, I never had any of their gear before. I knew that the Synapse backpack was a popular bag, but the price was a little high, which kept me away.

But now that I've been using the Synik 22, I must say, these backpacks are well worth the money. The Synik 22 is my new everyday carry backpack.

I was sen...

Source: Tom Bihn's Synik is the last backpack you'll need to buy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: