Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AirPods Pro is just the start of Apple’s audio-processing revolution  (Read 381 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 21, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

AirPods Pro is just the start of Apple’s audio-processing revolution

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’ve been loving my AirPods Pro since I got them a few weeks ago. I was originally an AirPods skeptic—I never liked the way EarPods fit or sounded—but their wire-free convenience made me a believer. The AirPods Pro took it further with the introduction of noise-cancelling technology that allows me to use them when I’m vacuuming, mowing the lawn, or flying, and their clever Transparency mode lets me stay in tune with my surroundings when I need to.</p><p>But this is just the beginning. I agree with my colleague Dan Moren that the features of AirPods Pro hint at Apple’s future in augmented reality tech. As Apple increases the amount of processing power that it can fit into AirPods, Transparency mode is a huge hint of the audio-processing possibilities to come.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3454366/airpods-pro-is-just-the-start-of-apples-audio-processing-revolution.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: AirPods Pro is just the start of Apple’s audio-processing revolution
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: