Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Pixel 4 Review: From an iPhone user's perspective  (Read 214 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 23, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

Google Pixel 4 Review: From an iPhone user's perspective

I've been using Google's Pixel 4 phone for almost a month now. I mean, really using it. With my SIM card in it and everything. Taking photos. Making calls. Playing Pokemon Go. Yes, still.

This isn't my first Google phone. I had the Nexus One, the Nexus 4, and the Pixels 1 and 2. I usually get the XL but since I've switched back to the smaller iPhone, I decided to go with the smaller Pixel as well.

Now, up-front, I consider Google to be the most important company in the world. I love Apple's products and their overall philosophy currently best aligns with mine. I think Amazon is transformative in the best and worst ways. Facebook is… a disaster that still brings the world together like nothing else. But, Google, literally, is trying to build the Star Trek computer. The future of humanity. And there is no amount of scrutiny that's enough, no slack cut that's not detrimental to what that future will be for all of us. Ethically and technologically.

Apple makes phones. Phones ...

Source: Google Pixel 4 Review: From an iPhone user's perspective
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: