Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro review: Dual drivers deliver exceptional sound for a reasonable price  (Read 327 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 27, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro review: Dual drivers deliver exceptional sound for a reasonable price

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p dir="ltr">When I settle in for some quality headset time, a pair of wireless earbuds generally isn't the first thing I reach for. But Anker’s Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro earbuds are making me rethink my listening preferences.</p><p dir="ltr">Armed with a unique coaxial configuration of dynamic and balanced armature drivers, the Liberty 2 Pro earbuds give you the best of both worlds: finely detailed treble and deep yet controlled bass, not to mention an impressively wide soundstage. There’s also a HearID feature that generates a custom EQ preset tailored to your ears, aptX support for CD-like sound, and plenty of extra eartips and ear wings help to ensure a comfortable fit.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3453681/anker-soundcore-liberty-2-pro-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro review: Dual drivers deliver exceptional sound for a reasonable price
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: