Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I can't decide which crazy good headphone deal to get — they're all so good  (Read 157 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 29, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

I can't decide which crazy good headphone deal to get — they're all so good

From Powerbeats Pro to Bose QC 35 II, the discounts make it hard to decide which headphones to buy.

I may or may not be turning into a headphone junky. I've already got about a half a dozen pairs, but here I am looking at these incredibly good Black Friday deals and thinking about buying more. I've always wanted to see just how pro the Beats Studio3 headphones are, and former iMore managing editor, Serenity Caldwell raved about how comfortable the Bose QC 35 headphones are. Plus, with Christmas right around the corner, I'm thinking about getting a pair of Powerbeats Pro for my mom (hope she's not reading this right now!).

The Bose QC 35 II headphones in rose gold are $100 off today. If you've had your eye on a pair (and don't mind pink) this is an incredibly good deal. If you're not a fan of rose gold, you can get them in black or silver for $30 more, still a good price.

Comfort King

Bose QC 35 II

$249 at Amazon

The most comfortable active noise-canceling over-ear headphones on...

Source: I can't decide which crazy good headphone deal to get — they're all so good
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: