Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tech accessories to be thankful for  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2019, 04:05:11 pm »

Tech accessories to be thankful for

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>We sweat the big purchases, the Macs and iPhones and iPads and Apple Watches, but our technology-using lives would fall apart (or at least be a lot less pleasurable) without accessories. There’s not often much glamour in being the glue that holds together a workflow, the spackle that smooths over an otherwise ugly transition. So this Thanksgiving season I thought I’d shine a spotlight on some of the accessories that I rely on.</p><h2 class="toc">iPad stand</h2>

<p>I’ve tried a bunch of iPad stands, but my favorite is still the <a href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ALPUFYO/" rel="nofollow">Viozon iPad Pro Stand[/url], which turns your iPad into a miniature iMac. The clamps are strong enough to hold my iPad securely and the hinge lets me position it either horizontally or vertically. I write thousands of words every week on an iPad clipped into a Viozon stand.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3482137/tech-accessories-to-be-thankful-for.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Tech accessories to be thankful for
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: