Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just bought this discounted Nintendo Switch controller and you should too  (Read 340 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

I just bought this discounted Nintendo Switch controller and you should too

A beautiful wireless controller for Nintendo Switch.

I had no idea I was going to be buying this controller today. I've definitely had my eye on it, though. I mean, look at that beautiful mix of red and black. It's one of the prettiest controllers I've ever seen for the Nintendo Switch. When I saw that it was currently on sale for Black Friday, I knew I just had to have it. It runs off of two AA batteries and can last up to 30 hours before needing new ones. Additionally, it features two mapable buttons on the backside, making it perfect for competitive play like when I play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with my friends.

PowerA Wireless controller

This wireless controller runs off of two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of play. It features motion controls, and extra gaming buttons on the backside. I absolutely love the red and black color scheme.

$29.00 $49.99 $20.99

See at Amazon

With this controller, you won't have to worry about tripping over cables or spending a ton of mone...

Source: I just bought this discounted Nintendo Switch controller and you should too
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: