Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This weekend, new Apple News+ users can score a three-month free trial  (Read 359 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 02, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

This weekend, new Apple News+ users can score a three-month free trial

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Remember Apple News+? Apple really wants you to give its off-the-radar magazine-based subscription service a shot, so if you’re a new user and you sign up today, you can get a free trial for three months instead of the usual single month. To activate it, go to your Apple News app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and press the Apple News+ tab, and you should then see the offer.</p><p>Sorry, early adopters: If you used a free trial when Apple News+ first launched and you’d like to see what has changed, you’ll have to pay the full $9.99 monthly fee (or $12.99, if you're in Canada) to jump in again.</p><p>I wouldn’t worry too much—after all, not much has changed. Apple News+ appears to have had a rougher time than any of Apple’s other new subscription-based services, and earlier this month I suggested that may partially be because Apple can’t curate the content as easily as it can with Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+. It has apparently struggled to gain more subscribers than the 200,000 that signed up in March. Among a few other remaining problems I first wrote about in March, the integration with regular Apple News remains wonky and you’ll find a jarring mishmash of PDFs and normal digital text as you jump from magazine to magazine.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3481792/apple-news-plus-three-month-free-trial-cyber-monday.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: This weekend, new Apple News+ users can score a three-month free trial
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: