Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catalyst is making an AirPods Pro case and its coming next year!  (Read 221 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 05, 2019, 04:05:18 pm »

Catalyst is making an AirPods Pro case and its coming next year!

If you've been waiting for your favorite waterproof case maker to make your AirPods Pro case, it's happening soon.

What you need to know

Catalyst has announced the upcoming launch of two waterproof cases for AirPods Pro.
Preorders start today.
Cases won't ship until January 2020.

The one thing I really need for my AirPods Pro is a carrying case. Thank goodness Catalyst is on top of it. The company's waterproof cases are a standard I hold everything up to, from Apple Watch to iPhone to AirPods, and the new Waterproof Case for AirPods Pro can't get here soon enough.

This time around, Catalyst is making two different designs. The standard AirPods Pro case is similar to what we've seen in the past (though I don't see an option for glow-in-the-dark yet) with a solid design and the Catalyst logo out front. It comes in Stealth Black, Flame Red, and Midnight Blue and costs $30.

The Premium model Waterproof Case for AirPods Pro is $5 more expensive and has one distinguishing feature: I...

Source: Catalyst is making an AirPods Pro case and its coming next year!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: