Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the new iOS 13 Wi-Fi message means about nearby available networks  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 06, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

What the new iOS 13 Wi-Fi message means about nearby available networks

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Since you updated to iOS 13 or iPadOS 13, you may have seen a message appear when you’re away from a Wi-Fi network you’ve joined previously. “Available Wi-Fi Network: ‘Name of Network’ is an available network nearby.” A Join button may appear or you may need to tap the notification to get one to show up.</p><p>The first time I saw this, I wondered if a malicious party had finally figured out a way to make an illegitimate message somehow appear on my iPhone. Then I remembered this somewhat obscure bit of text at Apple’s announcement of the new operating system updates:</p>

<p>Popular Wi-Fi networks. Your iPhone determines which Wi-Fi networks at your location are being used and notifies you if one is available.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3482122/what-the-new-ios-13-wi-fi-message-means-about-nearby-available-networks.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=https://www.macworld.com/article/3482122/what-the-new-ios-13-wi-fi-message-means-about-nearby-available-networks.html#tk.rss_all]What the new iOS 13 Wi-Fi message means about nearby available networks[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: