Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild rumor teases a full wireless iPhone 13 with no ports at all—and I believe it  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 08, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Wild rumor teases a full wireless iPhone 13 with no ports at all—and I believe it

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The iPhone 11 has barely been out for two months, but we’ve already got a pretty good picture of what the iPhone 12 is going to bring, with an all-OLED lineup, 5G, and an enhanced camera array. But now <a href="https://www.macrumors.com/2019/12/05/kuo-iphone-without-lightning-connector-2021/" rel="nofollow">MacRumors is reporting[/url] that Apple’s best analyst just dropped some news about the 2021 iPhone lineup, and it’s wild.</p><p>Let’s start at the top. TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo says that Apple will be seeking to add more space between its pro and non-pro phones with the upcoming models. He expects “the highest-end model would cancel the [Lightning] port and provide the completely wireless experience.” That means, you wouldn’t be able to buy a dongle to connect a pair of USB headphones, nor would you be able to carry around a power bank for a quick charge. Everything you do, from music streaming to charging, would need to be done wirelessly.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3487732/wild-rumor-teases-a-full-wireless-iphone-13-with-no-ports-at-alland-i-believe-it.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Wild rumor teases a full wireless iPhone 13 with no ports at all—and I believe it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: