Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple really doesn’t want us thinking about touchscreen MacBooks—and Sidecar proves it  (Read 309 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 17, 2019, 04:05:12 pm »

Apple really doesn’t want us thinking about touchscreen MacBooks—and Sidecar proves it

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’ve been using iPads for so long that my hands automatically expect to do some things when I see one, even when I’m using one as an external display for my MacBook with Apple’s new Sidecar feature. But Apple only indulges this muscle memory so far.</p><p>When I’m “running” macOS on my 12.9-inch iPad Pro with Sidecar, I can reach over to the iPad’s display and use my fingers to scroll through websites in Safari or documents in Pages. I can even use some iPadOS multi-touch gestures, and Sidecar performs these fluidly when the Mac and iPad are on the same network. If I’m just scrolling, it’s wonderfully convenient.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3490403/apple-doesnt-want-us-thinking-about-touchscreen-macbooks.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple really doesn’t want us thinking about touchscreen MacBooks—and Sidecar proves it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: