Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are our picks for best Nintendo Switch games of the year  (Read 210 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 22, 2019, 04:05:19 pm »

Here are our picks for best Nintendo Switch games of the year

There have been so many awesome games released in 2019, but only one of them can be the best Nintendo Game of the Year.

Nintendo games often don't get the attention they deserve when it comes to Game of the Year awards, and that's usually because they are so different from games released on other consoles. I figured that the best way to celebrate 2019's most amazing Nintendo games was to compare them against each other. It turns out that choosing the Nintendo "game of the year" was a lot harder than I expected it would be. There were so many awesome releases in 2019 that it was tough to narrow down the best one among them. Plus, the top contenders were all on my list for different reasons. In some ways, it was like comparing the proverbial apples to oranges.

Best Nintendo games of 2019

After some serious introspection and days of debating, I finally decided that Fire Emblem: Three Houses is my pick for Nintendo Game of the Year. I'll tell you how I came to this decision, who the r...

Source: Here are our picks for best Nintendo Switch games of the year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: