Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iTunes Match can be a problem for switching Apple ID countries  (Read 362 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 10, 2020, 04:05:11 pm »

iTunes Match can be a problem for switching Apple ID countries

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>With the anniversary of iTunes Match about to hit a few weeks ago, I wrote a column explaining how to download your matched music and cancel the service before its renewal date if you no longer needed it. But I left out one detail.</p><p>You can cancel the renewal of iTunes Match, but the expiration will remain a year from the last renewal. If you recently renewed, that could mean you have 364 days to take advantage of the details in my column.</p><p>That’s great if you want the time, but it’s a problem if you’re trying to accomplish something quite different: changing the country associated with your Apple ID. Apple will let you change your country so you can make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, and other digital stores associated with the country to which you’ve switched.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3511937/itunes-match-can-be-a-problem-for-switching-apple-id-countries.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iTunes Match can be a problem for switching Apple ID countries
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: