Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Apple Pay to really improve our lives, Apple needs to improve loyalty card support  (Read 324 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 11, 2020, 04:05:12 pm »

For Apple Pay to really improve our lives, Apple needs to improve loyalty card support

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Since getting an Apple Card, I’ve tried to use Apple Pay as much as I possibly can (in order to get the higher 2 percent cash back rate). Forcing myself to pay with my phone as much as possible has taught me several things.</p><p>First, Apple Pay is very broadly supported now. I can use it in far more places than I could even two years ago. Second, a lot of vendors don’t know if their payments systems support paying by phone or not, nor how it works. As popular as Apple Pay and Google Pay are, they’re still used infrequently enough that many cashiers hardly ever see anyone try it. When it works, it’s great—it really is a faster, more convenient, and safer way to pay for stuff.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3513496/for-apple-pay-to-really-improve-our-lives-apple-needs-to-improve-loyalty-card-support.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: For Apple Pay to really improve our lives, Apple needs to improve loyalty card support
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: