Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting 'inbox zero' is easier than ever with these great iOS apps!  (Read 295 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 20, 2020, 04:05:23 pm »

Getting 'inbox zero' is easier than ever with these great iOS apps!

Apple's Mail app can get the job done, but there are many better alternatives out there.

Whether you love it or hate it, email is a necessary part of our daily lives. We use it for work, keeping in touch with long-distance friends and family, stay in the know for the latest deals, or just get informed. But it definitely gets overwhelming sometimes. For some, Apple's Mail app leaves a lot to be desired, and maintaining "inbox zero" feels almost impossible. Fortunately, there are some great email apps that make email a bit more pleasant. Here are some of the best apps for email on your iPhone or iPad.

Spark
Outlook
Edison Mail
Gmail
Yahoo Mail
Newton Mail

Spark

Spark is a personal favorite of mine, and it's pretty much the only app I use to stay on top of my email and not drown in it.

One of the best features of Spark is the ability to sort and group your incoming emails by type. It groups all newsletters together, making it easy to delete them all at once with a simple swipe ...

Source: Getting 'inbox zero' is easier than ever with these great iOS apps!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: