Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get the PuroGamer Headset to better protect your hearing  (Read 267 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 25, 2020, 04:06:22 pm »

Get the PuroGamer Headset to better protect your hearing

Volume-limiting headphones might not be the most exciting thing, but they're more likely to protect your ears from permanent damage.

One of my greatest fears in life is that I will cause irreparable damage to my ears. You see, I've been a little hard of hearing since I was a kid. I'm not sure whether this was caused by listening to my Emo music too loudly when I was younger or if my ears have always been this way. But what I do know is that I don't want my hearing to get any worse.

When I heard that the PuroGamer Volume Limiting Headset was available and that it was specifically built to protect gamers from damaging their ears I was excited to test it out. Like with most things, it isn't perfect, but it's a great option for just about anyone. I tested these headphones for a couple of weeks to see how well they worked. While they can be used on several different devices, this review will mainly focus on how well they work with the Nintendo Switch. Now, enough with the chit chat; on ...

Source: Get the PuroGamer Headset to better protect your hearing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: