Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send messages to select iCloud accounts directly to the trash  (Read 352 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 03, 2020, 04:05:13 pm »

How to send messages to select iCloud accounts directly to the trash

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>For folks who have had Apple-managed email addresses for some time, back to the MobileMe or .Mac (dot Mac) days, you may find those old addresses are unusable because they receive mostly spam. You might have stopped giving out an address ending with me.com or mac.com years ago, and rely just on your @icloud.com address.</p><p>Unfortunately, the email keeps coming! If you had an Apple account as of July 9, 2008, it will always receive messages to account @mac.com, @me.com, and @icloud.com. If the account was created between that date and September 19, 2012, it will always accept messages to @me.com and @icloud.com.</p><p>Apple doesn’t offer a way to disable specific domains. But you can use rules to filter messages before you even see them.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3516555/how-to-send-messages-to-select-icloud-accounts-directly-to-the-trash.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to send messages to select iCloud accounts directly to the trash
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: