Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GeForce Now is probably as good as Mac gaming is going to get  (Read 295 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 05, 2020, 04:05:12 pm »

GeForce Now is probably as good as Mac gaming is going to get

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Here’s something I never thought I’d say: I’m playing Blizzard’s Overwatch on macOS Catalina on a 13-inch MacBook Air from 2012. I’ve got the graphics cranked up as high as they can go, and I’m still getting 60 frames per second. And even though I’m playing on a relic from the halcyon days when you could find USB-A ports on a Mac, my team is winning—and I think it’s safe to say it’s largely because of me.</p><p>All of this isn’t happening because Mac gaming suddenly went from “sucky” to “super” overnight, and it sure as heck isn’t because Blizzard finally released a Mac port of its popular team shooter. Instead, I’m playing with a new Founder’s Edition account of <a href="https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">Nvidia’s GeForce Now[/url] game streaming service, which has at last made its way to the public after a couple of years in beta.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3519213/geforce-now-first-impressions.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: GeForce Now is probably as good as Mac gaming is going to get
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: