Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enter this giveaway and you could win a Hue white ambiance light recipe kit  (Read 256 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 05, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Enter this giveaway and you could win a Hue white ambiance light recipe kit

Are you intrigued by all the home automation options out there, but not sure where to start? I can totally relate to that. I've wanted to smarten up my home for a long time but I'm super overwhelmed by all the products and options out there, and I've never fully committed to a particular set-up. My lights are so dumb right now!

If you're like me, you should definitely enter this giveaway. Ten winners will get to take home a Philips Hue Light Recipe Kit to either add into their existing gear or for use as a gateway drug into all things smart home. With the battery-powered dimmer switch, you can control up to 10 smart lights simultaneously. The switch can be removed from its wall mount and used as a remote control, and it allows you to dim and brighten your lights or cycle through four preset light recipes.

Scroll down to check out the giveaway and get entered!

The giveaway

THE PRIZES

10 winners will each receive (1) Philips Hue Light Recipe Kit E26.

THE GIVEAWAY: There are mu...

Source: Enter this giveaway and you could win a Hue white ambiance light recipe kit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: