Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can’t Family Sharing include more than six people?  (Read 341 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2020, 04:05:15 pm »

Why can’t Family Sharing include more than six people?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Family Sharing allows Apple uses to select up to six people in their family who can pool iCloud storage, share most apps, and view each other’s purchased media. It also lets parents more easily shape and monitors usage of their kids’ devices, providing more security and peace of mind.</p><p>But why is there a six-person limit? A Macworld reader with six children recently wrote in to explain how it affects his family after he tried to add his two youngest kids:</p>

<p>Now I can’t use screen time controls for them because I can’t add them to my family. And I can’t stop my oldest 20-year-old to make room because he relies on our Apple Music subscription and app sharing. So I’m left with leaving the little ones unprotected, which is unacceptable. How do I get around this?</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3521052/why-can-t-family-sharing-include-more-than-six-people.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=https://www.macworld.com/article/3521052/why-can-t-family-sharing-include-more-than-six-people.html#tk.rss_all]Why can’t Family Sharing include more than six people?[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: