Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a new band for your Vivosmart HR? Here are the best of the best  (Read 234 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 11, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

Looking for a new band for your Vivosmart HR? Here are the best of the best

When fitness trackers first hit the market, they were honestly a little bland. Most of them came with black bands and there weren't a whole lot of ways you could customize them or snazz them up. Thankfully, we live in a world where Amazon exists which has quite literally opened up a whole new world of options for customizing your gear. The Garmin Vivosmart HR is a great fitness tracker and if you got one over the holidays you might be looking for a way to customize it a little. We've got you covered.

The best in leather

Zeshlla Luxury Leather Watch Band

Staff Pick

Leather is awesome. I have several leather accessories in my life and leather watch bands are one of my more favorite things. Zeshlla offers two different color options to match your wardrobe to make sure you're always looking your best.

$12 at Amazon

Best overall

Garmin Vivosmart HR Band Kit

When it comes to replacement products, the first place I usually check is directly with the manufacturer. It makes sense ...

Source: Looking for a new band for your Vivosmart HR? Here are the best of the best
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: