Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPadOS 14 wish list: 5 ways Apple could make the iPad even better  (Read 277 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 17, 2020, 04:05:12 pm »

iPadOS 14 wish list: 5 ways Apple could make the iPad even better

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>With iPadOS 13, Apple made it easier to take the iPad seriously as a laptop replacement. Suddenly, that “What’s a computer” <a href="https://youtu.be/pI-iJcC9JUc" rel="nofollow">ad[/url] didn’t sound quite as wacky as it did the year before.</p><p>But Apple could do a little better. iPadOS 13 revealed an Apple that’s willing to include features like mouse support that would have seemed unthinkable in iPads only a couple of years before. Apple should keep the ball rolling now that it’s set it in motion.</p><p>Here are a few suggestions for how Apple could go about that. I don’t want Apple to sacrifice the iPad’s identity as a device with more versatility than, say, a Microsoft Surface, so you won’t catch me saying that Apple should just let us boot macOS on its tablet. If Apple takes these steps, though, I’d be willing to consider ditching my MacBook for good.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3527215/ipados-14-wish-list-5-ways-apple-could-make-the-ipad-even-better.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iPadOS 14 wish list: 5 ways Apple could make the iPad even better
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: