Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon HOME's basic plan is too limited to be useful  (Read 240 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 23, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

Pokémon HOME's basic plan is too limited to be useful

The free version doesn't give you much. The premium plan is actually useful, but still clunky.

By now I've accepted that I and most of the Pokémon fanbase will basically try anything The Pokémon Company puts out. But I'm also aware that I won't be too impressed with the experience. The same goes for Pokémon HOME. Like many other Pokémon fans out there, I immediately downloaded Pokémon HOME the minute it was available.

This Pokémon storing and trading service allows you to gather your Pokémon from various games into one place and then trade them with other players around the world. While there is a free version, its limitations make it a horrible option for most players. If you actually want to use this service, the premium plan is really your only option.

Note that you will need both the Nintendo Switch version and the mobile version to take advantage of all of Pokémon HOME's features. However, you only need to pay once in order to have access to the premium plan on both y...

Source: Pokémon HOME's basic plan is too limited to be useful
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: