Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adobe Fresco is the drawing and painting tool you've always wanted  (Read 264 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 23, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

Adobe Fresco is the drawing and painting tool you've always wanted

If that wasn't enough, it's also free to use.

There are so many drawing and digital painting programs out there, which makes it hard to know which ones are actually worth your time. On top of that, many are complicated and take hours of classes to understand. Ideally, you want some intuitive software that allows you to paint and draw while looking and feeling as if you're using traditional tools.

I had the opportunity to test Adobe Fresco on an iPad Pro — a free drawing and painting app created specifically for tablets. In the 30+ hours I spent testing it, I discovered that not only is the interface incredibly easy to navigate, but the tools work beautifully and give you plenty of control when designing. Though the software is free, I will say that you will definitely want to use the Apple Pencil in order to get the most out of this app. I used it in my testing and found that it pairs beautifully with Adobe Fresco. It's available on a number of iOS and Android tablets and there a...

Source: Adobe Fresco is the drawing and painting tool you've always wanted
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: