Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Font chaos in macOS Catalina and how to deal with it  (Read 375 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 28, 2020, 04:05:12 pm »

Font chaos in macOS Catalina and how to deal with it

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If you’re a Mac user whose work involves different varieties of fonts, you might be in for some trouble with macOS Catalina. Some people are reporting that after upgrading to the latest version of macOS, excruciating font conflicts occur, the kind that render text unreadable in Mail, Safari, and other places. And if you’ve ever moved font files into the Fonts folders in your Library and User Library folders, or you use a third-party font manager such as FontExplorer X Pro, FontAgent, or Suitcase Fusion you may be in for a rude surprise.</p><p>I had font problems after upgrading to Catalina. I consider myself a font management expert, but I couldn’t fix my problems without help. Here’s a look at what I encountered and what I had to do to get back to work. Hopefully, you can learn from my experience.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3528553/font-chaos-in-macos-catalina-and-how-to-deal-with-it.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Font chaos in macOS Catalina and how to deal with it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: