Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to protect your Mac against attack and disaster  (Read 302 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 09, 2020, 04:05:15 pm »

How to protect your Mac against attack and disaster

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>A Mac is not a fortress, but it’s remained resilient against the worst sorts of attacks that have plagued Windows over decades and Android over years. Ransomware and other malware routinely appears to target macOS users, but it typically requires something extra to move into play. We made a misstep in judgment, or we trust something is true that is not.</p><p>So that your columnist doesn’t appear to be looking down at mere mortals, I should note that I received a text message from DHL the other day about an upcoming package. I had, in fact, a package I was expecting from the UK, saw the link, and clicked it—and three-tenths of a second later hastily closed the browser tab that opened. My defenses were down, as I expected a DHL text.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3530131/how-to-protect-your-mac-against-attack-and-disaster.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to protect your Mac against attack and disaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: