Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview: Clara Reeves of Hipster Whale knows a thing or two about games  (Read 259 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Interview: Clara Reeves of Hipster Whale knows a thing or two about games

Every young woman out there has the chance to someday be the president of a gaming company. You just have to believe.

Nearly everyone with a phone has heard of Hipster Whale's Crossy Road. It has its roots in the arcade style of Frogger, but is so much more than that. With clever jokes and hidden easter eggs filling the screen, giving us something to laugh about, the Crossy Road franchise spun off the Disney licensed version, and more recently, a platform style dungeon crawl (or should I say jump) title Crossy Road Castle, dreamed up by Hipster Whale president, Clara Reeves.

Reeves joined Hipster Whale in 2016 and brought the idea to the development team. Crossy Road Castle is now available exclusively on Apple Arcade, and let me tell you, even though it's a different type of arcade game, it's every bit the Crossy Road you know and love in style and humor.

I had the opportunity to sit down with Reeves for an interview about her role with Hipster Whale, her experience in the gaming...

Source: Interview: Clara Reeves of Hipster Whale knows a thing or two about games
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: