Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cursors on the iPad? Bring them on  (Read 319 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2020, 04:05:14 pm »

Cursors on the iPad? Bring them on

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The report that <a href="https://9to5mac.com/2020/03/09/sophisticated-mouse-cursor-support-coming-to-ios-14-new-ipad-smart-keyboard-models-with-trackpad/" rel="nofollow">real, Mac-style cursor support is coming to the iPad[/url] is sure to make a lot of people upset. Some will argue that the purity of the iPad will be ruined by the introduction of Mac-style arrow cursors. Others will suggest that Apple already makes a proper operating system for keyboards and mice, and it’s called macOS, and iPadOS can’t hope to measure up.</p><p>Hi, it’s me, your pal Jason. I use an iMac Pro at my desk and travel with an iPad Pro, so I’m a fan of the Mac and the iPad as productivity devices. And I’m here to tell you that everything is going to be okay. If this report is true, Apple will be adding an additional color to the iPad’s palette—but it’ll still be great at what it’s great at and it still won’t really be a Mac. So settle down.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3531970/cursors-on-the-ipad-bring-them-on.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Cursors on the iPad? Bring them on
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: