Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been a heck of a week, but there are some things to look forward to  (Read 289 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 16, 2020, 04:05:24 pm »

It's been a heck of a week, but there are some things to look forward to

This past week has felt like a whole year or two.

If you are reading this right now, I can only assume that you are still with us (yay!) and keeping yourself safe from the COVID-19 pandemic going on. Congrats! Let's just try and get through this year, one day at a time, alright?

Unfortunately, the COVID-19 situation has reached a pandemic level, so even more events, shows, and even major sporting events have been canceled. I'm a bit disappointed I won't be attending E3 this year, but I understand why it was canceled. It's better to be safe than sorry, and the cancelation of many big events and gatherings hopefully helps stem the spread of the coronavirus. Maybe a physical E3 will still be around next year, right? Right? Le sigh.

Fortunately, it's not all bad news. Apple just announced WWDC 2020, which is going to be online-only this year in response to the ongoing pandemic. This new digital format for WWDC will be packed with content for members of the press, consumers, and develo...

Source: It's been a heck of a week, but there are some things to look forward to
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: