Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Satechi's Backlit Keyboard is one of my new favorite desk accessories  (Read 262 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 22, 2020, 04:05:21 pm »

Satechi's Backlit Keyboard is one of my new favorite desk accessories

A good keyboard can make or break your productivity throughout the day.

I've been working from home for about five years now, and a large portion of that time was spent on the iMac that sat on my desk until just a few months ago, when I sold it in favor of a laptop-and-monitor setup. I stuck with mostly first-party peripherals with my iMac — save for the miserable Magic Mouse that I quickly swapped for a Logitech MX Master — which means I'm no stranger to Apple's Magic Keyboard 2.

It's a great keyboard, with similar key travel to older MacBook Pro models, a minimal design, and a small footprint. But that small footprint meant that there was no number pad — Apple eventually released a wider variant of the Magic Keyboard that reintroduced the number pad — and equally frustrating, the keyboard recharges over Apple's proprietary Lightning connector rather than the more ubiquitous USB-C.

That's where Satechi's Compact Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard comes in. Donning the same Space ...

Source: Satechi's Backlit Keyboard is one of my new favorite desk accessories
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: