Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 MacBook Air review roundup: The keyboard steals the show, but base performance is just OK  (Read 328 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 24, 2020, 04:05:13 pm »

2020 MacBook Air review roundup: The keyboard steals the show, but base performance is just OK

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>While the new iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard stole most of the spotlight earlier this week, Apple also launched a significant update to the MacBook Air this week, with a new keyboard, faster processors, and more storage. And based on early impressions, those three things make it a must-buy for anyone looking to upgrade to a new Mac notebook.</p><p><a href="https://www.engadget.com/2020/03/20/apple-macbook-air-2020-first-look-keyboard-true-tone-display/" rel="nofollow">Dana Wollman of Engadget[/url] hasn’t had time to formulate a full review, but her first impressions are strong: “If you can’t tell, I love this keyboard. I won’t be returning to my company-issued MacBook Pro unless I need to use the VPN. Just know that the slight trade-off to this new and improved typing experience is that it’s a tad noisy. It’s not a problem when I’m working alone in my apartment, but if I were in an office or co-working space I might feel a little self-conscious.”</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3533458/macbook-air-first-impressions-keyboard-processor-performance.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 2020 MacBook Air review roundup: The keyboard steals the show, but base performance is just OK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: