Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I added up all my App Store purchases from 2019 and it's way more than $100  (Read 261 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 28, 2020, 04:05:21 pm »

I added up all my App Store purchases from 2019 and it's way more than $100

Premium apps can be expensive, but the small microtransactions in gaming are what really kills your wallet.

The App Store is a wonderful thing. Millions of apps exist for iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and macOS, and if you're looking for something to help you work, cook, play, workout, or anything else, chances are there's an app for that. While there are plenty of free apps that never cost the users a cent, but with so many amazing premium apps available, paying for apps isn't out of the question.

Recently, thanks to some data from Sensor Tower, we know that in 2019 the average American iPhone user spent $100 on the App Store. That includes in-app purchases (IAP) and paid apps. Depending on who you are, $100 on apps may sound like too much, but I actually think it's pretty low — especially when you consider how many popular games are built on IAP.

No surprise games are the biggest moneymakers

There are a ton of great games on the App Store, but there's also a lot of free games that emp...

Source: I added up all my App Store purchases from 2019 and it's way more than $100
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: