Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple's response to the pandemic has been exemplary — I'm impressed  (Read 283 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 14, 2020, 04:05:40 pm »

Apple's response to the pandemic has been exemplary — I'm impressed

Since the pandemic has hit the U.S., Apple has been a leading example of how a company can (and should) conduct itself right now.

The entire world is in a time of crisis right now with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and that's caused many people and companies to react in a plethora of different ways. When I think about the difficult time we have been having lately, and likely will have for quite some time, I'm reminded of what JFK said many years ago.

"When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters — one represents danger, and the other represents opportunity." — John F. Kennedy"

Like most businesses, Apple has been hit by the COVID-19 pandemic and has had to make adjustments. Yet at every turn, Apple seems to have turned this crisis into an opportunity to help.

Taking care of employees

Near the beginning of March, when the pandemic had reached beyond China and was starting to affect a ton of other places, Apple made the decision to closed down al...

Source: Apple's response to the pandemic has been exemplary — I'm impressed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: