Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone SE, Apple Watch, Magic Keyboards — oh my!  (Read 344 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 27, 2020, 04:05:25 pm »

iPhone SE, Apple Watch, Magic Keyboards — oh my!

This has been quite the exciting week for Apple fans!

Hello fellow iMorians, and welcome back to another week of From the Editor's Desk. Boy, do we have a lot to talk about this week!

First off, the new iPhone SE (2020) has launched, and it's quite a winner. Our own Lory Gil gave her first hands-on impressions of the device after about a week of use, and  she's definitely impressed, as well as many others. While I'm not going to just go trade in my iPhone 11 Pro for it, the new iPhone SE is actually quite impressive.

Why is the iPhone SE such a big deal? It packs in plenty of power into a familiar package (the 4.7-inch size of the iPhone Cool, and the price point is much more appealing to most instead of reaching the $1000 mark like most phones nowadays, including the iPhone 11 Pro series. With the iPhone SE, you're getting the same A13 Bionic chip that is in the iPhone 11 line, so it is fairly future-proof for the next few years. It also has Portrait Mode with Portrait Lighting (...

Source: iPhone SE, Apple Watch, Magic Keyboards — oh my!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: