Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! My villagers are fighting in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!  (Read 398 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 27, 2020, 04:05:25 pm »

Help! My villagers are fighting in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?

No matter how well a community gets along, eventually there are going to be disagreements, and even full-on fights. Your island paradise in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is no exception. Even with a population of only ten villagers, your animal friends will eventually argue. While some of these arguments can be avoided by carefully selecting villagers who have compatible personality types, you might end up really liking villagers who just won't get along with each other. Fortunately, if they do fight, you can resolve the conflict, keep your villagers happy, and thus keep the villagers you want on your island.

Why are my villagers fighting?

It may not always be clear exactly why your villagers are fighting. If you happen to catch them before the fight has begun, you can see what upset them. However, if you find them already angry, their explanations are vague. Usually, their disagreements come down to having conflicting personalit...

Source: Help! My villagers are fighting in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: