Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech Pebble i345 wireless mouse review: An extremely portable iPad-friendly mouse  (Read 297 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 29, 2020, 04:05:14 pm »

Logitech Pebble i345 wireless mouse review: An extremely portable iPad-friendly mouse

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The <a href="https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/pebble-i345-portable-wireless-mouse.910-005948.html" rel="nofollow">Logitech Pebble i345[/url] Bluetooth mouse may have been made specifically for the iPad, but in truth it’s not all that different from the catch-all <span class="productLink" data-productid="1444288">Pebble M350</span> Logitech released last year. The main difference from that model is that Logitech took one feature away while keeping both models at the same price.</p><p>But I wouldn’t hold too much against it on that account. The Pebble i345 is portable in a way that reminds me of Apple’s own pocket-friendly Magic Mouse, yet it offers just enough extra functionality to make it better suited for the iPad than anything Apple itself currently offers.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3540249/logitech-pebble-i345-wireless-mouse-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Logitech Pebble i345 wireless mouse review: An extremely portable iPad-friendly mouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: