Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Show off your fav Gen 8 starter Pokémon with this great controller  (Read 274 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 24, 2020, 04:05:28 pm »

Review: Show off your fav Gen 8 starter Pokémon with this great controller

Play your favorite Switch games with these special Sobble, Scorbunny, or Grookey controllers.

I personlly prefer playing my favorite Nintendo Switch games using a more traditional controller as opposed to using a set of Joy-Cons. Since this is the case, I prefer to have multiple wireless controllers in my home for when I have friends over to play multiplayer games. However, considering that the official Pro Controller sells for $70, I'm usually on the look out for less expensive options that still perform really well.

Enter PowerA's Enhanced Wireless Controllers. PowerA offers a line of controllers that run on AA batteries and feature various video game themes from Mario to Zelda to Pokémon. Around the time that Pokémon Sword and Shield came out, PowerA also released three special wireless controllers, one for each Gen 8 starter.

After spending several hours testing one of these controllers, I can say that it not only features a fun Gen 8 theme that most Pokémon fans would enjo...

Source: Review: Show off your fav Gen 8 starter Pokémon with this great controller
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: