Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My next computer isn't an iPad Pro. It'll be another MacBook Pro.  (Read 518 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 08, 2020, 04:05:25 pm »

My next computer isn't an iPad Pro. It'll be another MacBook Pro.

No, Apple, my next computer won't be an iPad Pro, but instead another MacBook Pro.

In late April, it had finally arrived. My brand new Magic Keyboard for my month-old iPad Pro was sitting on my coffee table, ready to come alive. I was so convinced the hardware combination would let me replace my MacBook Pro for everyday tasks that I committed to doing just that for 30 days.

Unfortunately, I failed the test. Or rather, Apple did. Mainly because of software shortcomings, the iPad Pro still hasn't replaced my computer, and here are the many reasons why.

The iPad Pro hasn't always been a "pro" device, regardless of what Apple said about earlier models. The introduction of iPadOS slowly changed this when must-have iPad-only features went online, including the ability to use the tablet with mice and other input devices.

This spring, Apple took things even further into the professional direction by introducing the very expensive Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro. Featuring a built-in trackpad...

Source: My next computer isn't an iPad Pro. It'll be another MacBook Pro.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: