Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Traeger's Pro 780 grill is an investment in lifelong grilling happiness  (Read 278 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 13, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

Traeger's Pro 780 grill is an investment in lifelong grilling happiness

From backyard BBQs to weeknight wonders, this is the easiest way to smoke meats.

I'm relatively new to the world of smoking meats (and other things). I have a charcoal and wood chip smoker in my backyard that I've used only a few times for actual smoking. It's a time consuming and arduous process that can be relaxing, even spiritual, for some, but not for me. I love the end result of a pork shoulder that slowly cooks over eight hours or a brisket that takes longer to cook than it did to buy from the store, prep, and later eat. I don't love the work it takes to get there; the constant babysitting of the wood chips, the unnerving questioning of whether the grill is hot enough or too hot. Every 15 minutes of checking, prodding, scanning. Smoking meat takes up an entire day that could otherwise be spent going swimming, playing catch, or even watching a movie in the comfortable indoors.

This is where Traeger comes in. Traeger makes electric wood fire pellet grills that let you set a tem...

Source: Traeger's Pro 780 grill is an investment in lifelong grilling happiness
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: