Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Keep your air fresh and clean with Okaysou's AirMic4S Air Purifier  (Read 251 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 27, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Keep your air fresh and clean with Okaysou's AirMic4S Air Purifier

Clean air is important for all of us. The AirMic4S Air Purifier from Okaysou is an affordable option for everyone.

I'm a total novice when it comes to the world of air purifiers. However, given our current mid-pandemic situation and the fact that I have pets and a baby, I thought now would be a great time to try one. I'm happy to report that I'm so glad I tried the Okaysou AirMic4S Air Purifier. It can do wonders for such a compact little machine, has proven itself effective, and has been the perfect addition to our home.

3-in-1 filtration system

Okaysou AirMic4S Air Purifier

Bottom Line: This compact air purifier features a medical grade H13 true HEPA filter. It can capture up to 99.97% of air pollutants and passes up 0.05% of 0.3 micron particles per liter of air. It's perfect for smaller spaces ranging from 150-300 square feet. It's quiet and can operate at three different fan speeds. It even has a whisper-quiet sleep mode. It comes with a little light that has two brightnes...

Source: Review: Keep your air fresh and clean with Okaysou's AirMic4S Air Purifier
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: