Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: OtterBox's Ispra AirPods Pro case is durable, colorful, and fun  (Read 249 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 29, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

Review: OtterBox's Ispra AirPods Pro case is durable, colorful, and fun

The Ispra Series brings OtterBox durability and protection to your AirPods and AirPods Pro.

Ever since I got my AirPods Pro as a Christmas gift last year, they've never left my side. I take my AirPods Pro with me everywhere, because it's so easy to pop out of the case to listen to some audio while I'm out-and-about, or even just at home, while tuning out the rest of the world for just a little bit. But as I take them everywhere, the wireless charging case is bound to get some scratches and scuffs. Fortunately, OtterBox is here to solve that problem.

OtterBox is a company that is well-known for rugged protection and durability for iPhone and iPad cases, but they're now expanding into the AirPods market too. And you'd be surprised with some of OtterBox's non-rugged case options — I personally love the Symmetry Series myself.

I was given the opportunity to check out OtterBox's new AirPods Pro cases, and I think the Ispra is my new favorite.

Sleek protection

OtterBox Ispra Serie...

Source: Review: OtterBox's Ispra AirPods Pro case is durable, colorful, and fun
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: